The Vehicle and Equipment Entry Mechanic will be responsible for performing preventive mainteance and repairs on numerous types of vehicles. Additional responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Assist senior mechanics on jobs as needed.
- Maintain shop and company safety standards.
- Fluent in English & must communicate well, verbal and written, with supervisor & internal customers.
- Must own a minimum complement of tools for required skills.
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience in vehicle maintenance field and/or a 2 year automotive college certification